1. Are you named after anyone?
I am sort of named after Scarlett O'Hara's mom.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Hm. I teared up a bit at an amazing essay I read while scoring the AP English Language exam. This student had basically written the essay I'd hoped to see for the prompt but thought I never would, about how "polite speech" could be silencing for minorities such as women and those with mental health concerns.
3. Do you have kids?
Nope. Not interested.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I hope so! If you wouldn't be your own friend you might have some thinking to do and changes to make.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No, I never use sarcasm. Actually I use it all the time, though not as much as that guy in the Kids in the Hall sketch.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I would but that doesn't mean I know I will.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
I go through phases with cereal, if I'm eating it. Lately it's been between rice chex or vanilla almond.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
If something stands out.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Can't I have both?
11. Favorite smells?
Mint. Vanilla. Coconut. Unwashed hair or clothes on someone I'm attracted to (yeah, I know).
12. Summer or winter?
13. Computer or television?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Germany (I live in the U.S.).
15. Do you have any special talents?
Picking stuff up with my feet?
16. Where were you born?
Upstate New York.
17. What are your hobbies?
Consuming popular culture. Making lists. Fandom.
18. Do you have any pets?
Nope, but I've always wanted one (besides fish). I'm not allowed where I live.
19. Favorite movie?
A favorite movie of mine is Aliens.
20. Do you have any siblings?
I have one older brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I suppose I am grown up, and I'm a poet (teacher by profession).